Length of Course:
Part 1: 5 mins 48 secs
Part 2: 9 mins 9 secs
Part 3: 20 mins 50 secs
Part 4: 15 mins 23 secs
You no longer have to worry about finding the right tutoring/academic support services for your child. The whole world is available to help your student!
This is a 4-part course by Dr. Erica Warren and Dr. Michael Hart that provides you with the map you need to successfully match your child with the right online tutoring/academic support professional.
Lack of skilled learning specialists in our communities has been a huge source of pain for many families. Now, with all the new online tools, students can receive high quality, multisensory instruction and remediation anywhere, anytime! It’s happening now!
Eighty percent of the parents we surveyed were interested in online tutoring services…Twenty percent of those we surveyed had already tried it…many with great results.
But how do you find the right person? Watch to find out.
In this course, you will learn:
- The benefits of online instruction and remediation
- The types of key professionals that support students through online platforms
- How to find the best person to work with your child
- 14 best questions to ask when you interview prospective online candidates
- What online instruction and remediation sessions should look like – including a video demonstration with Dr. Warren